2018 YTT Group Training Team
$890 -Full Season = January – September 2018 – Filled $520- Indoor Season Only = January – Mid May 2018 – Filled $520- Outdoor Season Only = Mid May – Mid September 2018 – Few spots open
While you are part of the YTT Group Training Team. We will prepare you for the following events :
- Triathlon/Duathlon – First time triathlon /Duathlon – Sprint and Olympic distance Only. Please see Personal Coach Program if you want to train for the 70.3 ( 1/2 Ironman) and Full Iron Distance or you would like to be competitive.
- Running – 5k to half Marathon (All Levels) *Please see the Personal Coach Program if you want to be competitive or train for a Marathon.
- Cycling – 40k to Century (All levels) *Please see Personal Coach Program if you want to be a competitive athlete.
- Swimming – Pool and Open water swim coaching. Stroke technique.
Benefits and Information for the YTT Group Training Team :
- Unlimited access to weekly Coached workouts
- Sport Specific Clinics focused on Swim Technique and Open water swimming, cycling , Running and transition
- Guide you and prepare you for your target goal ( Please see Personal Coach if you are focusing on 1/2 Ironman to Ironman distances or need a Personal Plan)
- Focus on Strength/Core buildup at the beginning of the season
- All Levels are welcome.
- Access to all Rehearsals. ($18 if combining with BAM)
- Open water swims at Chatfield and/Or Bear creek
- Triathlon, Duathlon, Running, Swimming , Open water swim and Cycling (Road)
- Ages 13 years old and up are Welcome
Please speak with Yoli if you need a Payment Plan.
Sample of our Schedule – January – MAY
- Mondays 6-7 pm – Indoor Spin/Strength- Core and flexibility session- some sessions – Metro. University – Fitness Loft
- Tuesdays 5-6:45 pm Wash Park Running session/Bricks
- Wednesday 10-11am – Run- buildup-technique- or Indoor Spin/Core/strength work – DU ( Denver University)
- Wednesday 11-12 noon – Lunch hour Swim session – stroke work/ drills/ buildup/endurance/speed – ( Denver University)
- Wednesday 7-8 pm – Swim Session – Manual High School –
- Saturdays and Sundays –– Swim Session / long Run Sessions or Indoor Cycling Sessions – ( We will alternate between saturdays and Sundays ) – Arvada Long course pool OR Manual High school – Long runs and/or Indoor Cycling Sessions.
Sample Schedule for Outdoor Sessions ( June – September)
- Saturdays am (7:30 am -12) Chatfield or surrounding areas
- Sundays Boulder open water swim and Brick or specific Run or Bike session-Bear Creek, CCR/ Sedalia, etc
- Tuesday Pm – Wash Park Bricks or Run
- Wed am – Wash Park/DU
- Wed Pm – Chatfield ( Open water swim ) and or/run – bike session
- Possible – Tuesday AM/mid day/ PM depending on athlete’s needs
- Possible Thursday Pm – When the athlete needs it
- Rehearsals – Specific to Athletes Goals
Most of the time the journey, the “process of getting there”, whether we do or not, is where we learn the most.” So, if you are curious about whether or not you can do it, just give it a try and find out. — Coach Yoli